- Granite stage, stainless-steel carriage
- 1.5 m/s, 1.5 g with 5 kg payload
- ±5 µm flatness, straightness
- ±5 arc-sec roll, pitch, yaw
- Accuracy ±1 µm calibrated, ±0.6 µm repeatability
- 35 kg load capacity
- <40 nm in-position stability
- 1.2 m travel stage shown
|Accuracy||LT Standard||±40.0 µm|
|Minimum Step Size||100 nm|
|Pitch||±25 µrad (±5 arc sec)|
|Roll||±25 µrad (±5 arc sec)|
|Yaw||±25 µrad (±5 arc sec)|
|Dynamic||Maximum Speed(2)||1.5 m/s|
|Other||Maximum Force (Continuous)||See BLM-267-A; w/Motor Cooling|
|Load Capacity(3)||Horizontal||35 kg|
|Operating Pressure(4)(5)||80 psi ±5 psig
||32-40 SLPM @ 552 kPa (1.13-1.4 SCFM @ 5.52 bar)|
||1600 kg (bridge assembly only; no risers)
|Material||Granite base; steel carriage; aluminum carriage optional
- Available with Aerotech controllers.
- Speed and acceleration based on 5 kg load.
- Maximum load based on bearing capability. Maximum application load may be limited by acceleration requirements.
- To protect air bearing against under-pressure, an in-line pressure switch tied to the motion controller/amplifier ESTOP input is recommended.
- Air supply must be clean, dry to 0°F dew point and filtered to 0.25 µm or better; recommend nitrogen at 99.9% purity.
- Specifications are for single-axis systems measured 25 mm above the tabletop. Performance of multi-axis systems is payload and workpoint dependent. Consult factory for multi-axis or non-standard applications.
Note: To ensure the achievement and repeatability of the specifications over an extended period of time, environmental temperature must be controlled to within 0.25 degrees C/24 hours. If this is not possible, alternate products are available. Please consult Aerotech Sales Engineering for more information.