- Easily imports vector-based drawing files and produces Aerotech compatible motion programs
- Automatic and manual shape re-ordering options allow for optimal tool and processing paths
- Supports advanced Aerotech programming features such as Position Synchronized Output (PSO)
- Allows user-defined initialization, process shutdown, and shuttering commands (laser on/off)
- Offers seamless use of Aerotech's powerful controller features such as PSO (Position Synchronized Output)
CADFusion bridges the gap between part drawings and motion control. Users need only import a vector-based DXF drawing into this easy-to-use environment to see the resulting tool-path graphically on CADFusion’s canvas. Part optimization is easy and intuitive with shape re-ordering, feature scaling, and rotational/translational features at your fingertips. Overall process management, including local and global feedrate control and lead in/out moves, can be automatically configured in advance so that every import file produces a consistent motion control program.
On import, CADFusion automatically parses the incoming pattern into well-defined Shapes and Entities.
Shapes may be edited to change scale in X and Y dimensions, rotation, and position on the canvas.
Import settings are simple to configure and allow broad flexibility.
On Export, CADFusion compiles a full motion control program into the drawing, automatically inserting user-defined initialization and process trigger events.
Program automation is enhanced by CADFusion’s ability to insert user-defined code at the beginning and end of any auto-generated motion program.
Laser/process definitions and firing events can be specifically tailored by the user and called automatically by CADFusion during program compilation.