How Do We Work With You?
- Consult with one of our Field Sales Engineers to discuss both your business and application needs.
- We assign a dedicated Applications Engineer and if necessary, an Applied Technology Engineer, to work closely with you and your team during the system proposal and design phase.
- Once a design is finalized, we provide your team a system drawing and model for final approval before we begin manufacturing. This is done to give you peace-of-mind that you are getting exactly what you want and there are no surprises at the end.
- Once manufacturing is complete, the system is tested to ensure all specifications and functionality are met. This can be done at Aerotech and/or on-site at your facility depending on your needs.
- If necessary, a Global Technical Support or Applied Technology Engineer is available for on-site support to get your system up, running, and successfully deployed.
- We have a Global Technical Support and Service team available to help at a moment’s notice. Our team is only a phone call or web inquiry away with offices located all over the globe.
We Have You Covered Every Step of the Way!
We build upon our standard motion control products and a half a century of engineering custom solutions to design, manufacture, and deploy a custom motion subsystem that is exactly what you need. Contact us to learn more about how we can help put your process in motion!