- 1.5 m/s, 1.5 g with 5 kg payload
- ±5 µm flatness, straightness
- ±5 arc-sec roll, pitch, yaw
- ±1 µm accuracy calibrated, ±0.6 µm repeatability
- 35 kg load capacity
|Accuracy||LT Standard||±50.0 µm|
|Pitch||±50 µrad (±10 arc sec)|
|Roll||±50 µrad (±10 arc sec)|
|Yaw||±50 µrad (±10 arc sec)|
|Dynamic||Maximum Speed(2)||1.5 m/s|
|Optional||Aerotech ETM (Enhanced ThroughPut Module) integrated for higher dynamic performance|
|Other||Maximum Force (Continuous)||See BLM-142-A; Qty (2); w/Motor Cooling|
|Load Capacity(5)||Horizontal||35 kg|
|Operating Pressure||80 psi ±5 psig
||24-30 SLPM @ 551 kPa (0.85-1.06 SCFM @ 5.51 bar)|
|Material||Granite base; aluminum carriage
|Protection||No protection; components exposed from top of stage
- Available with Aerotech controllers.
- Speed and acceleration based on 5 kg load.
- Maximum load based on bearing capability. Maximum application load may be limited by acceleration requirements.
- Specifications are for single-axis systems measured 25 mm above the tabletop. Performance of multi-axis systems is payload and work-point dependent. Consult factory for multi-axis or non-standard applications.
- To protect air bearing against under-pressure, an in-line pressure switch tied to the motion controller/amplifier ESTOP input is recommended.
- Air supply must be clean, dry to 0°F dew point and filtered to 0.25 µm or better; recommend nitrogen at 99.9% purity.
Note: To ensure the achievement and repeatability of the specifications over an extended period of time, environmental temperature must be controlled to within 0.25°C/24 hours. If this is not possible, alternate products are available. Please consult Aerotech Sales Engineering for more information.