- 5 g, 5 m/s in center 1 m of travel with 5 kg load
- 2 m travel, 1.7 m travel at max acceleration and speed
- ±1% velocity stability at 5 m/s
- 150 kg max load
- Accuracy ±5 µm calibrated, ±50 µm uncalibrated
- Replaceable e-chain cables
|Positioning||Travel||2000 mm (travel is reduced based on speed and acceleration requirements; travel for max speed specified is 1750 mm)|
|Accuracy||LT Standard||±50.0 µm|
||Straightness||±5.0 µm Static
|Flatness||±15.0 µm Static|
|Pitch||±100 µrad (±20 arc sec)|
|Roll||±100 µrad (±20 arc sec)|
|Yaw||±100 µrad (±20 arc sec)|
|Dynamic||Maximum Speed(2)||5 m/s|
|Speed Stability(3)||±1% @ max velocity of 5 m/s|
|Optional||Aerotech ETM (Enhanced Throughput Module) integrated for higher dynamic performance|
|Other||Maximum Force (Continuous)||See BLMX-502-B
|Load Capacity(5)||Horizontal||150 kg|
|Operating Pressure||Supply pressure varies to achieve desired pressure at forcer; cooling pressure depends on stage load and dynamics|
||12 SCFM typical for 20 psi forcer cooling
|Material||Granite base; aluminum carriage
|Protection||Side covers provide some protection; components exposed from top of stage|
- Available with Aerotech controllers.
- Speed and acceleration based on 5 kg load.
- 10 ms sample rate.
- Maximum load based on bearing capability. Maximum application load may be limited by acceleration requirements.
- Specifications are for single-axis systems measured 25 mm above the tabletop. Performance of multi-axis systems is payload and work-point dependent. Consult factory for multi-axis or non-standard applications.
Note: To ensure the achievement and repeatability of the specifications over an extended period of time, environmental temperature must be controlled to within 0.25°C/24 hours. If this is not possible, alternate products are available. Please consult Aerotech Sales Engineering for more information.